How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Each piece will ship within 2-5 business days after each item is completed. Items such as measuring spoons or custom requests will ship once they have been fabricated (please be sure to read the description of each item before purchasing). Wholesale Orders typically ship within 4 - 6 weeks, depending on the size of the order. All orders within the Continental US are shipped via USPS and will be wrapped with the utmost care! I insure each package, so please let me know if your item arrives damaged! I will do everything in my power to rectify the situation. International shipping can take longer due to customs and various other postal concerns.
Can you ship internationally?
- I can! Please select International Shipping during checkout. Please know that the buyer is liable for all customs and fees once the item has shipped.
What is your return policy?
- All items are made by me in my Missouri studio. No refunds or exchanges are offered by Facture Goods unless the item is damaged during shipping. Please contact me if this is the case and I will do my best to fix it!
Wooden cutting boards and utensils are an essential part of any chefs kitchen. Depending on how often these tools are used, a salve or oil can help prolong their life. Some prefer to oil their pieces every two weeks, while others wait to do so once a year. I would suggest the once a month rule, or just go by looks! If the wood begins to look dry, a simple dab can bring the piece you love back to life.
Please avoid all vegetable, canola, and olive oils due to the fact that these oils can go rancid after a while.
YOUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT...HOW DO I PURCHASE YOUR WORK?
- Shop updates are typically done once or twice a month, and are announced on Instagram, as well as in the announcement bar above and through my newsletter. Each update sells quickly so act fast! Follow me on instagram to know exact times and dates. You can also check my stockist page and contact one of the many stores that carry some of my work!
DOES PUTTING MY ITEM IN THE CART HOLD THAT ITEM FOR ME?
- No it does not. You must complete the purchase in order to get the item you want. If you put an item in the cart and walk away...someone may buy the piece causing in error when you check out. The best way to go about ordering one of a kind pieces is to buy the pieces that you really want first, then go back in and order any other pieces that you were interested in! I will refund you the difference in shipping no problem.
DO YOU DO CUSTOM REQUESTS?
- If you see something listed in the shop that you would love to purchase, please fill out the Custom Request Form below! I may not be able to make an EXACT copy, but I will try my best!
DO YOU DO PRE-ORDER?
- In order to keep each shop update fresh, I try not to take pre-orders.
Do you offer wholesale pricing?
- I am currently phasing out wholesale to focus on my own shop.